My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 29 April 2012

Dream Valley For a Special Lady

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with my DT card for our challenge over at Dream Valley this fortnight 'For a Special Lady'. We were given gorgeous digis to use from the lovely Krista Smith at Saturated Canary-aren't we lucky! I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and continued in my practice of black hair! What do you think?
I used Memory Box *I think* papers I have had for ages and never used-but they reminded me of the style of the 1960s and so I coloured her to match these. I used Papermania cardstock as my base, then cut the design paper in strips to make panels on my base. I then made a panel with my Saturated canary beauty on which I placed where I liked her on the card. I used Memory box die cut butterflies, American crafts polka dot ribbon, Anitas glitterations greeting, gems, a 3D butterfly, Wild Orchid crafts roses and card candy as my embellishments.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Saturated Canary Challenge: Happy Birthday
Prairie Fairy Fridays: Anything with Flowers
Aud Sentiments Challenge: Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Challenges: Punches and dies
Dutch Dare Card Challenge: For a Special Lady
Southern Girls: Get Your Girly On
Scrapalicious: Flower Power
Going Grey with Scrap Creations: Its a Girl thing

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

22 comments:

  1. Morning Elaine, Oh this is so cute and I think the image is really gorgeous, your black hair is fab, something I shy away from, your so brave..lol...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous image and fab colouring the hair is perfect xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card great image! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card, love all the colours, and yes the hair is great x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another beautiful card, loving the colours you have used they look fabulous with the image.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine this is beautiful just love the colours you have picked

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful hun loving the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the way you've used the cardstock for the base. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. FAB card I love the image and the colour combo. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous card elaine.really love your bold colours and stunning sc image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. A very retro colour combo! Thanks for joining Dutch Dare Card Challenges this week!
    Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card! I love the colours you have used and your colouring is gorgeous! Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just fab!
    That image is coloured just perfectly to match your yummy papers! Love it all!
    Hugs melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hiyah elaine!
    oh I love that pop of colour! its awesome! and your image looks too cute too hun!!
    Thankyou so much for popping in and playing along with us this week over on the SC challenge blog
    hugs Lou xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just Lovely! You're gal is colored beautifully. Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything Goes challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card thank you for joining us this week at Dutch Dare
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful colours you have used for your wonderful Birthday card, the image is a darling.
    Thank you for joining us at the Fairy Fun Friday this time.
    Dorte,xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card and colors. Thanks for playing along at Southern Girls Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is very cute and the colours are fab. Thanks for joining our challenge this fortnight here at Southern Girls. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just too cute! love your image. Thanks for joining us for our Flower Power Challenge at Scrapalicious USA!
    cheers,
    Jacilynn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card well done Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...