My Lovely Followers

Monday, 2 April 2012

Dream Valley 'Wedding/Love'

Good morning everyone, hope you are well-here I am with my first DT project for Dream Valley :-) Our theme this week is 'Wedding/Love' to celebrate Mel's from our DT's wedding :-)
For this project I used My Minds Eye Christmas papers-but they are suitable for any occasion and especially perfect for Sepia tones :-) I also used a LOTV image stamped in Memento and coloured in Sepia tones with my promarkers, then cut with a large nestie. Lastly I added gorgeous butterflies, cream lace and wooden buttons :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Marks Finest Papers: Make a Square Card
Lilis Little Fairies: Anything Goes
Rainbow Lady's Challenge: Butterflies
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Anything Goes
Ribbon Carousel: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card!! I love the image and the colours you have used.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning!!! The soft vintage feel is wonderful. Excellent image and the showcasing is beyond beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww sweetie
    this is utterly bootiful! Love the colours and the stunning wee image!
    Hugs melly xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely lovely, love the colours and such a perfect image xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely cute card, Elaine. Thanks for joining us at Rainbow Lady.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card.I love the sepia tones and the sweet image. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine, your card is lovely:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable. Love the added butterfly. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card elaine.i love your colours and stunning image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card, i love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very sweet card and lovely colours. Thanks for sharing
    Love Cynthia x

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card, that image is so sweet and I love the way you coloured it!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card thanks for sharing with us at Rainbow Lady's this week. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a sweet card love the image. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a fantastic first DT card for Dream Valley. Its a beautiful card Elaine.Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...