My Lovely Followers

Monday, 23 April 2012

A huge thank you from the bottom of my heart.

A Huge Thank you! 
I cannot express my love and adoration for those of you who have sent me a Birthday card to help brighten my day after a rough few months enough. I love how kind and compassionate fellow crafters are and the wealth of talent of the people I know and come across in blogland and associated crafting communities every day. You truly are appreciated from the bottom of my heart and I cant express how much it has helped brighten my day on a rainy miserable day! 
I would also like to say I love all of my followers for supporting me and helping me in my journey into crafting and blogging too, you are all stars! 
Lots of love to you all,
Elaine-xxx-





13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elaine, I am sorry I didn't know sooner or there would be one there from me too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so lovely.... Crafters are beautiful friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely! I didn't know it was your Birthday or I would have sent one too. Wishing you a wonderful birthday and have a fabulous day.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you Elaine. You truly deserve to have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have the best birthday ever x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! May the new year bring new horizons and may the journey there be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday - have a great day!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hope that you have had a fantastic day hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful day!

    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...