My Lovely Followers

Friday, 20 April 2012

Lili of the Valley Fairy Birthday and a thank you!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Hope you are all well :-)
I just wanted to say thank you to my lovely docrafts friends-its my birthday soon and I have been receiving envelopes with gorgeous handmade cards inside (I am good and havent opened yet I promise!). I just wanted  to say I really appreciate all your efforts to make my birthday special and it makes me really happy to know there are so many wonderful people in this community and the world in general! :-)
Here I am with a special card I made for my cousins 21st earlier this month. Her favourite colour is purple so I used Papermania Henbury Lane papers, Handmade papers and K&Co papers-the K&Co paper was to match the card to the altered frame I gave her as a gift :-)
My focus is one of my favourite LOTV images stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and glitter glue, which I cut with a nestie. I then used a Spellbinders die to cut a glittered butterfly, then added polka dot ribbon.
The flowers are by Wild Orchid Crafts and lastly I added a gingham button, and a dome greeting by Papermania.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Ribbons Challenge: Things with Wings
Papercrafting Journey: Three or More Papers
S J Papercrafts: Favourites
Bling it on: Monochrome
Creatalicious Challenges: Butterflies and add some Flowers

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

37 comments:

  1. Oh this is beautiful Elaine! Love the stamp and your layout is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the image and fabulous papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine this is so pretty, love the image and the colours you have used good luck with your challenge entries,and best wishes for your birthday. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous card, love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very sweet card...just lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours you have used and the image is so cute.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, Elaine! Love the purple colour combo and sweet LOTV fairy image...hope you enjoy your birthday - lucky you with all the handmade cards! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty Elaine - love it.

    Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beauiful card Elaine.
    Thankyou for joining us at CRAFTY RIBBONS.
    (hugs)
    Trish (-:

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so beautiful Elaine:)x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Elaine. The image is gorgeous and love the papers and colours you have used. Yummy glitter butterfly too.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this image and colours, fab card. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pretty card, love the colours.....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty card, lovely colours and a Happy Birthday to you! Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. this has been one of my favourite LOTV images for some time. Such a pretty card with a lovely colour combo. xx Jill B

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ohhhh popular you Misses Nearly Birthday Girl, lol. This card is beautiful Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great card and I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday Elaine, the card is beautiful.
    Cheers
    Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such a pretty card, loved the papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous card elaine.i love the lotv image and fab pretty colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. It is gorgeous Elaine.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. beautiful card,love the colours & image sue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  24. what a fab card - gorseous colours and layout

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful card lovely image and colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card -love your colours and I absolutely adore this image
    carol x
    (love your blog design)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very pretty card I love the backing papers and the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hiya, I love this image. Love your shading and all the embellishments. I hope you do well in the challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous card love the colours you have used and you image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Beautiful card with such a sweet image, thanks for joining us at Creatalicious challenge and good luck
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  31. A beautiful card in great colours and with lovely embellishments.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. ooo super little card ... love the little fairy image she is such a cutie ... hope you have a great weekend ... just doing a bit of blog hopping happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  33. Simply adorable thanks for joining us at PCJ
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  34. Awww, such a pretty card. I love this sweet image. Thanks for playing with us at Crafty ribbons! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  35. This is so pretty, I love the little bit of polka dot ribbon. Thanks for joining in at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Beautiful!! I love purple too! Thanks for joining in with the S J Crafts monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...