My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 15 April 2012

OSAAT 'Bright'

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with the new DT card for One Stitch at a Time, our theme is 'Bright' and I chose this fab hot air balloon by April.
I printed directly onto the Echo Park papers and cut round my digi, then stuck it with foam pads to lift it from the complimenting papers, I used two panels of echo park papers as my base and used a sewing tool to create faux stitching on these, and on my 'good luck' greeting. I then used a chipboard button which went with the colours of the paper to add to my hot air balloon.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Playdate Cafe: Colour Inspiration
Aud Sentiments: Spring/Summer colours
Delightful Challenges: Stitching Real or Faux
Paper Crafting Journey: 3 or more patterned papers
Scrap it with a song: Beautiful day by U2

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments!

12 comments:

  1. Another brilliant card love the balloon so colourful. Alison xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love all the paper piecing...

    ReplyDelete
  3. An adorable card Elaine !!!

    Choccy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's brilliant, love the balloon raised for depth. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a striking card! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card - love the paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card Elaine!
    hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love this card. The colours are beautiful. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, Elaine and so peaceful too, just like being up there in the sky and having a lovely view. Jennie OSAAT DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowsers!
    petal this is just fab! What a super wee idea! I might have to try that lol!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, I love the paper piecing! Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way of using that image, genius card!!

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...