My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 1 April 2012

OSCC Easter

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I set my Butterflies free earlier and will show you some photos later in this post and over the next week :-)
Our theme this week at One Stop Craft Challenge is 'Easter' and we were given fab Kenny K images to use-I have never used their images before but I loved this one :-) I coloured her with Promarkers, in colours to match the Bo Bunny 'Forever Fall' papers-I wanted to have a bright and zingy easter card!
I also used Papermania ribbons, Card Candy and a 'Happy Easter' sentiment from Sarah Hurley's Easter digi set available at her etsy.

Here is the first Painted lady I set free today, isnt she just gorgeous?! She was on my hand for about five minutes before fluttering off! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug: Easter
Craft Your Days Away: Easter
Sweet Stampin Challenge: Easter
Card Crafters Circle: Easter
Card Makin Mamas: Easter

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

12 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and such vibrant colours.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card and I do so love the image. The butterfly has stunning colours.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, love the vibrant colour of it. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine I love the colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card, fab colours louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, this is so lovely and the colours are gorgeous:)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning card elaine.i love the fab image and really gorgeous colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, lovely card and great image! Beautiful butterfly as well.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic colours and paper you've put together. Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!
    ps, how wonderful to hold such a treasure on your hand!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, love the colours and fun image.. and beautiful photo of that butterfly too. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a COOL card (and I love your butterfly too - AMAZING!)

    Thanks so much for playin' along with us this week for the Catch The Bug “Easter/Spring" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We have a NEW challenge for you beginning tomorrow that I hope you’ll join us for!
    Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  12. great card, i love it, thanks for joining in over at CYDA for the easter challenge

    hugs
    nat x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...