My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Sarah Hurley Challenges 'Take Me Home'

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with my DT card for our challenge at Sarah Hurley Challenges this week, where our theme is 'HOME'. For this challenge I used Sarah Hurleys 'Oz' cd available here to paper piece a scene with a 3D castle-the kind of house I wanted to live in when I was a child! I love the sky paper the most and thats what gave me the idea! I used the 'Theres no place like Home' ticket from the CD as my sentiment :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Soft Pastels
Crafty Creations: Card for Little Girls
Crafty Cardmakers: Fantasy
Always Crafting: Sunshine
Love to Create: Anything Goes
Robyns Fetish: Pastel Colours
Scrappy Frog Challenge: Shaped Cards

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

15 comments:

  1. Lovely! Who wouldn't want to live in this castle? It is terrific and I love the rainbows. How idyllic! Great job! Thanks for joining us at THE ROBYN'S FETISH CHALLENGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous ,love the image and Fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card Elaine! I love the paper with the rainbows.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card, love the backing paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous card Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining the fantasy challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Elaine, I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card, love the papers....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, how cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card. I love everything about it. Thank You for sharing at Robyn's Fetish. Good Luck

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute! Any little girl would love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create!! We hope that you will join us again very soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  13. YOur pop up castle is gorgeous

    Cheers from Bangalore, India
    Sonia
    cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...