My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 8 April 2012

Sarah Hurley 'Steampunk' Birthday

Good morning everyone-hope youve got better weather than us on this Easter Sunday-and I will take this opportunity to say Happy Easter to you all :-) Hope you are having a lovely time!
Here I am with a birthday card using mainly elements from Sarah Hurley's 'Steampunk' CD available here.
I used the Papers, Postcard, Bingo card from the CD and edged them all with Tim Holtz Tea dye distress inks. I also used My Minds Eye stamps to make my bicycle and stamp embellishments-which I stamped onto white card then coloured with the Tea Dye inks. For my main greeting panel I used my new Papermania Urban stamps which I stamped in black, then coloured the card with Tim Holtz distress inks to match the papers, then also edged with tea dye inks.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
The Poodles Parlour: Spots and Dots
Digi Doodles: Use a new item
Just Keep Creating: Anything Goes
Papercraft Star: Anything Goes
Scrapbook Sisters: Male Birthday
Alota Rubber Stamps: Birthday
Creative Craft World: Blue
Joanna Sheen: Its a Mans World

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

23 comments:

  1. Oooh gorgeous card love the layout you have used. Love Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, great mix of elements. Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow super card ... well done ... love the design ... just doing a bit of blog hopping thank you for visiting me ... very kind of you to pop by ... happy easter ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card, love the steam punk elements...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's lovely! Thank you for joining in with us at Creative Craft World.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, your card is so lovely love the embellis:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Elaine, great card! Not tried Steampunk myself, am a bit worried that I'd make a mess of it as the style just isn't me!

    You've made a wonderful job of it - great colours and love the papers.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card elaine.i love the steampunk look.

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this steampunk birthday card is just great. I love the way you have overlapped the images and the colours you have used go perfectly together.

    I hope the weather has improved where you are and that you had a nice Easter.

    Thanks so much for entering your card at Anything goes, just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to enter your lovely work

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, Elaine, you have used some lovely vintage images! Thanks for joining us this week for the Papercraft Star "Anything Goes" challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all the different elements to this card. Thank you for joining us this week over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is very cute, thank you for joining our challenge at Digi Doodle Shop challenges this week, hugs,martina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi,
    This is Absolutely Fabulous!!! Love the Steampunk theme, the dps, the colour scheme is just perfect. Love the layout. Thanks for joining us at Poodles Parlour and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card! I love the vintage look and layering!

    ReplyDelete
  15. fab card ,love the design and vintage vibe
    thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    tacey x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card Elaine, Thanks for joining the Scrapbook Sisters challenge this time, hope to see you again next time,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Craft World.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Elaine. Thank you for entering the Scrapbook Sisters Card Challenge. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Really lovely card thank you for joinign in with us at Creative Craft World x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely colors and mix of elements! Thanks so much for entering your card at Alota Rubberstamp´s challenge!

    Hugs
    Birgit

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wonderful card, great colours and imagery for a male card too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. :)

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great card. I love steam punk ideas. Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop Challenges. Jenny DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...