Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with an Altered set of Drawers I made as a present for my mother. I bought a set of plain wood drawers from another crafter as she was clearing out her craft room and I thought it was a fabulous opportunity to have a play and alter them!
I starting with a base coat of bronze metallic paint, left to dry, then painted on Crackle medium. When this was dry I painted with Sand colour acrylic paint and left this to dry and crackle. It is hard work because you can only put down one layer of the top coat or the crackle medium makes it look awful. I then waited for this to dry.
I used assorted favourite clear stamps of mine, some Tim Holtz, Butterflies and dragonflies stamps which I cannot remember the make of as I have had them so long. I stamped onto the paint using Stazon ink and only lightly pressed so I would get a slightly distressed effect with the stamps too.