My Lovely Followers

Monday, 28 May 2012

Butterfly Engagement

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card I made for my cousins engagement. I used Echo Park papers. I started with the Script paper and edged it with pink ink. I then cut butterflies out of the papers and some out of glitter card. I then edged these with pink ink too. I placed the butterflies across the card and folded them up as if flying. The large butterfly has two layers of wings, out of glitter card and paper on top. I then embellished the paper butterflies with gems.
I then added pearls in the top corner, then added some to a label shape where I added my sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Play Challenges: Summer Lovin'
Party Time Tuesdays: Vintage or Shabby Chic
Corrosive Challenges: Not too Shabby
ATC's and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card.... full of life x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Elaine. I love your inking and the Echo Park paper so fab. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is really beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine, your card is so beautiful so elegant with the butterflies and that gorgeous backing papers:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very beautiful card Elaine! I am loving the background papers and the butterflies are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a beautiful card Elaine, I love the paper and the butterflies are stunning. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, I love the pretty butterflies.
    Thanks so much for your kind comments on my new blog today, I am very grateful to you.
    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Elaine, the butterflies are gorgeous.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so lovely Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful card elaine.the butterlfies are so pretty :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful card for an engagement I love Echo Park Papers and those butterflies are just gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week for our Vintage/Shabby Chic Challenge.
    Danie - PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really very beautiful, Elaine. I love the butterflies and how you placed them. Thank you for entering ATCs Cards with Attitude Challenge. This challenge will run for one week only. We will be back to every 2 weeks starting June 1st. And we have Top 3 winners now too! So glad you enter your fab art work!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous vintage card! I bet the happy couple love it!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  14. love it! and so unique and different from most engagement cards :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautifully done, Thanks so much for joining us at The Paper Play this week
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  16. An adorable card, Very pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at both ATC and Fat Pages or Cards with Attitude. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card Elaine. Beautifully designed. Thanks for joining us at the Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...