My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 24 May 2012

Crafts and Me Butterfly Keeper in Aqua

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! This stamp really spoke to me as many of you will know I raise butterflies from caterpillars so it just suits me! I couldn't wait to play with her!
I have stamped her in Memento, then coloured in with Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Sakura pens then accented the butterfly globe by coating it with Glossy accents for a 3D effect.
I then cut her with a nestie but I only wanted the shape on the one side of her for a different look so I cut the other three sides off using my ruler and craft knife.
I used Papermania Aqua Capsule collection papers and made a two patterned border under the nestie. I then placed this on a card blank covered with Henbury Lane papers for the flourishes. I then cut two butterflies out of the Capsule collection papers and added matching gems to them, and to make a trail from them. I then added three in the top corner. Lastly I added a felt bow with a button stitched on which complimented her hair.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas By Design: Flourishes
Allsorts Challenge: Buttons and Bows
I love Promarkers: Die Cuts
The Paper Shelter: Bling it on
Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges: Anything Goes
Lets Ink it Up: Bling
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Build it up

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments, I really do appreciate you taking the time to cheer up my day!

30 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful, love the colours and embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, I love the colours you used. She has the most gorgeous eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and colours, ilove the butterflies

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine she is beautiful, such a pretty image and color xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wha fantastic papers - the card works perfectly with all the different hues xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous! Loving the colours you have used and the papers too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooo! I love all the aqua! Very pretty image and I love how you've colored her, especially the hair! Lovely DP's and the butterflies, too!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at SSiC!
    Blessings!
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Stunning I love the colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous card. The image is gorgeous and I love the colors and your beautiful embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, love the aqua tones and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card and colours

    Kate
    #x

    ReplyDelete
  12. the perfect stamp for you Elaine and I love what you have created with it, it is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous image and the colour is beautiful. Another stunner Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is delightful Elaine.

    Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love this elaine.fabulous colours and reallg gorgeous image and details :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful! Your coloring is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card and love those butterflies! Thanks fro joining this weeks challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Lorraine B x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, lurve the colour choice. Thanks for taking part in our challenge this month. Good luck. Hugz Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your card is absolutely beautiful!!! Love your colouring and the colour you chose for the card.
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything goes" challenge & good luck in the draw…

    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is beautiful :)
    Thanks for joining The Paper Shelter challenge this week & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great colouring, very unusual . xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing it at LIIU and good luck, Hugs, Marion

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous, what lovely colours and fab image, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so beautiful that image is stunning, the colours and design are superb, thank you for joining our challenge at The paper Shelter this week.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a nice card, the colours, the design and the butterflies, love all of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. A very pretty piece of crafting. Thanks for entering this in the Lets Ink It Up Bling challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  28. So beautiful! I simply love this done in aqua, and the touch of sparkle with the gems finishes it off perfectly. Thanks for sharing your card with us at LIIU, and good luck in the draw.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...