My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Crafty Sentiments Designs GDT 'Spots or Stripes'


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-)
Here I am with my first Guest design project for May for Crafty Sentiments, whose theme is 'Spots or Stripes'. I was given a fabulous digi by Crafty Sentiments that was perfect for the challenge! I coloured him with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and cut round him with a circle nestie. I used Sarah Hurley polka dot papers, Dovecraft polka dot buttons, Happy Birthday sentiment, American Crafts Ribbon and Lace, and a Vintage button from my stash. I wanted to make a focal point of the buttons and I think I managed this quite well!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Bunny Zoes Crafts: Ribbon or Twine
Dis Digi Designs: Animal Friends
Little Claires Designs: Doing the Rounds
Cute Card Thursdays: Animals

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

17 comments:

  1. First congratulation on becoming GDT , your card is beautiful and love the digi and your colouring is brilliant xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Elaine, so glad you have joined us this month as a GDT, I love Mushroom Bear, simply gorgeous! Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on you GDT , your card is beautifully coloured and such a pretty image tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card, love the colours and image x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous ,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a lovely cute image made into a gorgeous card. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on GDT Elaine, your card is gorgeous, adorable image.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute - one of my favourite CS images..
    and i love the cute spotty DP
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is so gorgeous Elaine l really love this image great papers and lovely layout too,xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. so gorgeous elaine.really stunning colours and i love the fab image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwww! This is really sweet - love all the spots :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card and that image is so lovely, love how you have put it all together xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card, love the sweet image and fabby spotty papers. Thanks for joining us at Little Claire.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on the GDT spot ... see what I did there :) Love your card ... polka dots are a big favourite with me and I love that digi too. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute, I love the papers you have chosen and the image is adorable! Thanks so much for playing at DI'S DIGI DESIGNS!!

    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card, love the colours. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. super card...i love how you havematched the backing paper with the toadstoool...great idea. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...