My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Dream Valley CASE the DT

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Phew finally sorted my computer related problems after a bit of a to do with the shop haha!
Here I am with my Dream Valley DT card for our theme this fortnight 'CASE the DT'. For this project I used a lovely image from Lili of the Valley cut with a nestie, and gorgeous Bo Bunny Gabrielle paper, I used the panel shes on as it has a space for a greeting so I found a 'Best Wishes' greeting and placed it in the space. I then used Papermania die cut butterflies I adore!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Stamp and Create: For the Ladies
Great Impressions Stamps: Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes: Anything Goes
Stamptacular Sunday: Butterfly Kisses
The Squirrel and the Fox: For the Girls
Cupcake Inspirations: Photo inspiration

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

26 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! I love the image and fab colours :-) Love 'n' hugs, Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine glad you got it sorted and this is such a fab image and as Mel said great colours. Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is gorgeous Elaine,love the image...a great design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks gorgeous Elaine. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this image, reminds me of my little girl in my shoes, fab layout and lovely colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish I could colour in that well - it's lovely

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card I love this little stamps and the papers are fab.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card love the colouring and the backing paper. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is really cute , love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous card elaine.stunning sweet image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a sweet card! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week! Good luck,
    Rene ;D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine gorgeous card the image is so sweet. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card and love the image, love the color choice and papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a cute card, thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card Elaine...the butterflies add a wonderful layer of dimension..thanks for joining us at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card !! love all of it !! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love this card the image is adorable xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card. Love the image - so cute
    Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
    hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet girly card. Thank you so much for joining us at The Squirrel & The Fox this fortnight, I hope we'll see you again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...