My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 13 May 2012

Sarah Hurley Tags and Tickets!

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Sorry this is late but I have been having computer related problems-its in the repair shop-was meant to be finished by Friday but the usual phone them to find out and hes not even bothering to look until Monday, not impressed!
Anyway, here is a scrapbooking page I have made for Sarah Hurley's 'tags and tickets' challenge this fortnight. I used her Halloween papers as my frames for my photos and her journalling tag to write on, plus a 'Hope' ticket from the Steampunk CD on a base of Bling 12x12 cardstock.
The subject was my favourite band Alkaline Trio, the white bits of paper are personal messages they wrote for me last time I met them when I travelled to London, and it means an awful lot to me, and the photos with them and my friends plus the photo of the heartskulls I made with felt that I gave to the band which I used as a pocket for my 'Hope' ticket :-) They have been a huge part of my life, I have met some fantastic friends through them too so it makes me really happy :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Forever Night Challenges: How dark can you go?
Cropstop: Scraplift (Veronicas colours)
Shelly's Images: C'mon get happy
Just Keep on Creating: Anything Goes
City Crafter Challenge: Photo Booth

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

16 comments:

  1. Hello Elaine, loving the layout and those tags are fabulous. It is lovely to have you back I have missed visiting.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty layout sweetie, love it
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really lovely page. You have been missed. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome layout Elaine! Thanks so much for joining our "WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page Elaine, love the LO thank you for joining us at Forever Night this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful LO! Thanks for joining our CropStop NSD Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout! Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Priceless! Adding thse personal messages ... Wow! What a great keepsake ... Many thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is great love the layout. Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your page looks great! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is lovely, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining in the fun at www.CropStop.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout! Thank you for CropStop's National Scrapbook Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a great LO, the photos really stand out on the black background.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge up asap :):)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...