My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby Chic Canvas

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are all well and enjoying the blissful weather! Here I am with a Canvas I have made for my brother to give to a colleague, I hope she likes it!
I used a plain white canvas, and cut out Butterflies with Spellbinders dies, and a flower with Tim Holtz Tattered florals die out of Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby cardstock. I arranged these and folded and shaped them how I liked the look of them-where they are light cardstock they have the strength to do this where paper wouldn't.
I then glued them on with strong glue, and stamped around them with assorted flourish stamps I own in Distress inks.
Lastly I added stamped corners and a button which complimented my design as the flower centre.
What do you think?

I just wanted to say a huge thank you to all my followers, you have really kept me pushing to improve my art and craft, and I really appreciate the time you spend visiting and leaving me such wonderful comments! If you haven't already entered my Candy in my sidebar please do, and I welcome any new followers too! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Alphabet Challenge: H is for Handmade Flowers
Crafts 4 Eternity: Wonderful Wings
Hotshot Crafts: Die Cuts
Crafters Cafe: Handmade Flowers with Butterflies
Stamp and Create: For the Ladies
PanPastel UK: Pastel Colours

Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments, I  really do appreciate them very much :-)

21 comments:

  1. BEautiful, I love the flower and the colour is gorgeous xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful, love the colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Elaine. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Elaine love all those butterflies.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful summery card love the colour of the butterflies
    lindyloo

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so Elegant Elaine and those butterflies are amazing:)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Butterflies and Blossoms - Your canvas is just Beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. your canvas is beautiful I am sure your brothers colleague will love it, who wouldn't x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, beautiful work ... like this a lot.
    Thank you for joining in this weeks PanPastel Challenge.
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, stunning, brilliant work. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, Elaine! Love all those pretty butterflies and that flower is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog this month! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome canvas! I am sure your brothers colleague will love it! Beautifully done!
    Thanks for sharing your project & joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Roxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really nice project thanks for joining us at PanPastel uk this week.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely beautiful hun, the soft colours are gorgeous and the butterflies look fab. Thank you so much for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful card.Thank you for joining us at HSC for our Die Cuts Challenge.

    Hugs sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful canvas! Those butterflies and your flower are stunning!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! I had a stressful day at work and looking at your card just freed me!! Thanks, Bunches! Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at CCCB!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely creation!!! Thanks for joining The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog!
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...