My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 2 June 2012

An Altered Butterfly Mirror

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are doing well :-) Here I am with a project I have been thinking of trying for a little while after an idea popped up as I was falling asleep! :-) I bought this die cut Butterfly mirror and decided to alter it and stamp it with Stazon Opaque Mint inks with Butterfly stamps. I used Papermania Butterfly stamps plus another from my stash. What do you think? I need to find something to do with it now but I am really pleased with it! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Just Keep on Creating: Anything Goes
Scrapalicious USA: Something Altered
Raise the Bar: Here comes summer
Just Add Ink: Photo inspiration (mint colour)
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

21 comments:

  1. wow this is so pretty and rightly pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow how very super ... and if you cant find a home for it I could lol ... thank you for visiting my blog and thank you for your support on the blog hop over on the do-craft forum ... hope you have a great bank holiday weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s beautiful. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful project! Thanks for playing along with us at Raise the Bar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it looks great I'm so pleased you like it because that's all that matters & from the response it looks like everyone else does too. Have a great week-end, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. no wonder you are pleased with how your mirror looks now Elaine, it is really lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous project.
    Thanks for joining us this week at Diva's
    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Elaine, This is just gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! What a great idea!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. really pretty - what a great idea!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really beautiful your stamping is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely mirror Elaine, very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Lovely!! Thank you for joining us at the Scrapalicious USA Altered Art Challenge! ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  16. so lovely and a great idea.

    Thanks so much for sharing your creation at Anything goes, Just keep on creating, I hope you will continue to play along. Sorry about the the delay in leaving my comment I have been overseas and then got sick, I will be announcing the winners and will have the next challenge by 01/09 :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...