My Lovely Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Clean and Simple 'You are in My Heart and Thoughts' card

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! I am here with something very different for me-a CAS card using a Penny Black stamp set. I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut around the image then matted it with blue cardstock. I then stamped directly onto the card blank with the greeting from the same set which says 'You are in my heart and thoughts' and placed a little butterfly next to the greeting. Lastly I embellished the card with buttons which I had tied string around the button hole.

I have had some lovely news this week, I have been featured on Joyful Stamper's Inspire me Fridays blog for my Recycled drink can brooches and I was chosen as a Shining star at Stampin' Sisters in Christ :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny Black and More: All my Favourites
Card Caravan Challenge: CAS
CCEE Challenge: Masculine
DL ART: Card for a Man
Forever Friends: Anything Goes
Crafting for All Seasons: For a Man

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, they really are appreciated!

22 comments:

  1. So beautiful is your Card Elaine and a great challenge too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine that is beautiful, and love the buttons too xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous CAS card Elaine, love the cute fab buttons...enjoy the weekend.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so adorable, I love the colours, the image is just so cute and the buttons are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely, such a cutie card x

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning card Elaine, such a beautiful image with a lovely sentiment
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute card and I am loving your buttons they are fabulous! The little mouse is adorable and love the colour theme too.

    Big Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute its simly lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute image and a beautiful card, and congrats on your award.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a really great card Elaine and love the simplistic elegance.

    Thanks so much for joining in our 'Favourite Things' theme at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    what a cute card
    thanks for joining the foreverfriends challenge this time
    patricia(dt)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo cute - love those buttons
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab card Elaine, love the image. Thanks for sharing at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a super card love the image and the embellishments finish it off perfect
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous card elaine.fab sweet image and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a sweet card, love the image

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this Penny Black stamp set and you have done a lovely job using it! Those blues are divine, as is your layout! Really lovely xx Denise

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so simple and so sweet, the stamp is great .
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.bloghop.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, isn't that sweet! Thanks for joining in Crafting For All Seasons challenge. :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab Entry, thanks for joining Penny black & More @ Allsorts challenge, Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...