My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Dream Valley Things with Wings!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for Dream Valley this week, and our theme is 'Things with Wings' so I got out my Memory box dies and cut little butterflies from drink cans and embossed them to use them as my little handmade embellishments.
I used a Saturated Canary digi which I love, and coloured her in Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I then cut round her with a tiny border so I could showcase the lovely Capsule collection papers I had coloured her to match.
I added my butterflies randomly, and embellished further with Gems, Bow, Ribbon and used a 'Have a Special Day' dome greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge: Dies to Die for
So Artful Challenge: Turquoise from the Ocean
Sweet Stampin': Ribbon and Bows
Frosted Designs: Make your own embellishment
Deep Ocean Challenges: Summertime
LEJ Designs: Recycle Something
Ribbon Carousel: Ribbon plus Metal (Drink can butterflies)
Crazy Challenge: Recipe, Ribbon, Gems and Die cuts
There She Goes Challenge: Things with Wings

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. I love that image! Doesn't she look fab in your gorgeous turquoise colours? And your cute metal butterflies are just lovely. A great card!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image coloured beautifully and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card Elaine, lovely image and fabulous colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. a cute image and lovely papers, love the colours,
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely digi and card! I recognize the DP, I have it too :) Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card love the cute image and colours, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Elaine! Love the colours and the SC image. Lea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so stunning and the colouring Elaine is gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fab, love the colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Elaine, love the images and your colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really lovely card and just right for our challenge over at ~Sweet Stampin'" this week. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely beautiful card Elaine. As always my friend your cards are gorgeous. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a nice card. I really love all the teal you used, I really love that color.

    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Love Mickaela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a super card Elaine... Great colours, so pretty .
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another stunning design hun, I love the colours and the image is beautiful, thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great idea for the butterflies. Gorgoeus card. Thanks for joining in at LEJ Designs Challenge. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a pretty image! LOVE the butterflies:) THANKS for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the RC:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cool are those butterflies!! Really great idea and lovely card. Thanks for playing along with us at Frosted Designs!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh, I love your cool colours on this and gorgeous image too! :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...