My Lovely Followers

Monday, 25 June 2012

LOTV Dressing up!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a project showcasing some gorgeous papers I got in a stack free from a magazine, I am pretty sure they are Pink Paislee papers but I shall check later :-) I loved the detail in the papers and wanted to make a simple card to show them off at their best :-)
I used one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images which I coloured in Promarkers and Flexmarkers. I then cut round her with a nestie and framed her on a scalloped oval in complimenting cardstock. I then mounted this on peach papers with butterfly detail in the bottom left hand corner, then used the gorgeous mint coloured paper on my card, and mounted the peach paper in the middle, between the prints. I then embellished with Memory box die cut butterfly border and butterflies out of pink glitter card. Lastly I added a 'Happy Birthday' dome greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Lilis Little Fairies: Time to Play
Great Impressions: Die Cuts/ Punches
PanPastel UK: Anything Goes
Sentimental Sundays: Cute and Girly
Fairy Tale Challenge: Soft Colours
Its all about the Vintage: Summer and Butterflies
I love Promarkers: 1950s

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

29 comments:

  1. Hi Elainge gorgeous card as usual love the image she's one of my favourite too the design is fantastic so are the colours used. Hugs Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I was mean't to sat Hi Elaine sorry. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the image and the pretty colours you have used match the paper perfectly
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sweety! What a gorgeous card! Love the adorable image and the sweet butterflies! Thanks for joining us over at It's All About Vintage & Beauty challenge! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty papers and what a lovely image. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful. I love that image and the papers and colours you have used are gorgeous. The butterflies are gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card, gorgeous image and great colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You've certainly shown the papers off, such a pretty card and a brilliant colour combo

    ReplyDelete
  9. So beautiful Elaine a lovely sweet image and gorgeous butterflies and backing papers :)x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card and the image is so sweet xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful card i love lily of the valley stamps
    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Elaine. Love the colours, image and papers. Hope you are keeping well. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card and a really cute image.

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely card, such a pretty image and nice soft colours. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this sweet little image! Thanks for sharing with us at Great Impressions punch and diecut challenge!

    Sue Kment

    ReplyDelete
  16. lovely card, the butterflies are so cute, love them :)

    /Sewe

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this card, such delicate colours

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super card, love the vintage style papers that have a modern twist, the image is gorgeous xxx am now following too

    ReplyDelete
  19. so stunning elaine.gorgeous papers and design and the image is so sweet :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is gorgeous Elaine, love the LOTV image, she is a darling. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. A stunning card, love LOV image.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card Elaine , love the colours and the LOTV image , so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The papers are gorgeous Elaine as is your card! I am loving the colors and the beautiful butterflies with the sweet image! xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Gorgeous card Elaine... love the image & design... hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Really gorgeous, I love the sweet image and the butterflies are so pretty. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your card is so very cute! That fits perfectly for our soft colour tones challenge at Fairy Tale. Thank you for joining us! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a lovely card!

    Thanks for joining us at It's all about the Vintage and Beauty this time. Hope to see again on our next challenge.


    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Totally adorable!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fairytale Challenge!
    xx Nela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...