My Lovely Followers

Monday, 11 June 2012

Magnolia Ladybug Hugs and Kisses

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with a Tilda card, I just got this stamp after months of wanting it!
I coloured her in Promarkers and Flexmarkers, then cut round her and matted her on red card. I then used Echo Park 'Yours Truly' papers from a set I got in the sale :-) I made a bigger panel and mounted this on red card, then covered the card and placed the panel on top of this paper. I made a border with the hearts paper mounted on pink cardstock then added my Tilda at a slant in the middle. I added the 'hugs and kisses' greeting and lastly some card candy :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons: Many Layers
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anniversary
Midweek Magnolias: Anything Goes
Paper Crafting Journey: Colour it up
Pixie Dust Studio: Use three papers
Stamping for the Weekend: Bugs and Butterflies
Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia Challenge: Favourite Colour combo

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. Brilliant choice of papers and so many challenges well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card, love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card, love the image - can see why you where so keen to get her. Fabulous papers too

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elaine how gorgeous is this, just love the image she is just so cute, love the colors and the papers are fabby xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Elaine! I love those papers that you have used and the image is gorgeous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking card - Tilda looks fab! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenges! bx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super choice of colours - love this!

    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cuty, love it all.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous creation, Elaine. I love the striking colour palette you've used. Great crafting.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card and that Tilda image is lovely

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card and love the colour would make a lovely Valentine card xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just gorgeous I love your beautiful coloring of Magnolia and the gorgeous Echo Park Papers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card elaine.fab sweet image and i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Elaine, your card is a stunner! love your image and coloured so beautifully :)x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow lovely card I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is lovely
    I love the layout
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so adorable, I love the sweet image and the colour scheme and layout are fab
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple. Sweet. Perfect. Great use of your papers! Wonderful coloring! thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is lovely, thanks for joining us at Lovely Hanglar and Sweet Magnolia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...