My Lovely Followers

Friday, 22 June 2012

Sarah Hurley 'Dimension and Texture'


Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT Project for Sarah Hurley Challenges this time which is a gift box for a friend using Sarah's fabulous steampunk papers and ticket, with one of my flowers made from a recycled drink can as my embellishment-I think they suit the steampunk trend quite well :-) I started with a Kraft gift box which I covered with papers, which I edged with inks to distress. I added the tag on the bottom of the inside of the box, then added my flower as my finishing touch :-)

Speaking of my flowers the ones I made into brooches are being featured at www.upcycled.co.uk today as well as Joyful Stamper Inspire Me Fridays! I am really excited :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Moving along with the Times: Happy Birthday
Paper Crafting Journey: Feeling Krafty?
Paperplay Challenges: Use a Die
Crafts and Me: Anything Goes
Creative Belli Challenges: Anything Goes
Divas By Design: To Die For
Lil Red Wagon: Kraft
LEJ Designs: Recycle something
Try it on Tuesday: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

34 comments:

  1. WOW this is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow super little box Elaine ... what a brilliant idea ... well done ... just doing a bit of blog hopping hope you have a great weekend happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Elaine, this is so lovely and what a brilliant idea:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Box Elaine the papers are super, I love your Flower detail too.
    Thanks for sharing with MAWTT for our Birthday Challenge.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab box love the handmade flower on the top. Happy blog hopping Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, Oh this is fabulous, so gorgeous...did you actually take the pictures today...I mean the sun is shining and we have had nothing but rain for days here in the North West...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgous love the flower sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous box, the flower is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, this is fabulous Elaine. I love the way you have made that flower

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great box and gorgeous flower
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful box fab flower tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really super design really like the recycled drinks can flower how clever.Thanks for joining us at LEJ this week.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is just so stunning hun, I love that gorgeous flower. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This would also fit perfectly in to the Altered Elusions and Cards Artitute challenge hun
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fab project. The flower is so great and unique.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow just gorgeous . love the metallic flower
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week and MAWTT
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the recycled can brooch, I love handmade embellishments abd this has really inspired me as I generally use soft materials. Will be eyeing up my diet coke cans with a new look now!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow this is fantastic elaine.so stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thats a pretty box, do like the flower topperxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the metal embossing. Beautiful. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    HugZ, Z

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous project ,lovely colours and detail

    happy hopping
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is fab! Thanks for joining us at Divas x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Elaine, saw this on SH blog. Well Done . xxxg, looks great

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, this looks absolutely stunning, the metal embossing is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Stunning flower, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning box, fabulous flower. Just hopping by

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving this box - flower is gorgeous
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fab box and I love the flower :-)

    xx Sazzle xx
    (lincscraftygirl)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Fab box - the flower is amazing.
    Thanks for playing along with us at MAWTT this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a gorgeous project! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is beautiful thanks for playing with us at PCJ this time
    Jacki xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. Thank you for entering our Kraft challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some Blog Candy on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...