My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Sassy Pirates and a DT call!

Good evening everyone, hope you are all well and have been enjoying the sunshine as much as possible! :-) I am here to show you a card made with a Sassy Studios image that I won ages ago and hadn't got round to playing with yet-naughty me! I wanted to use my Prima Reflections paper pad, they are some of my favourites but they have quite strong colours so you need the right image to use with them. I coloured the image with my Promarkers and Flexmarkers to compliment the deep reds and teal colours in the papers.
All I added as my embellishments were some gorgeous velvety ric rac ribbon, a glittery flower from the Lincoln Linen collection and Card Candy. Lastly I added a 'With Love' dome greeting.

While I am here I just want to remind you to come and join our DT call at Sarah Hurley Challenges, they are a lovely team to be involved with and obviously Sarah's products are a joy to play with! I would love if some of my followers could join in! :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Crafters Circle: Sentimental
Crafty Sentiments: Bright Colours
Crazy Amigo Challenges: Summer Colours
Daisy Doodle Creative Challenges: Anything Goes
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments, I really do appreciate them :-)

20 comments:

  1. Evening Elaine gorgeous card love the image and the layout is gorgeous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Elaine, love the image and those papers are fabulous
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSERS Elaine this is awesome! I love Sassy images and must get them out and play with them too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous card Elaine, your papers are so well suited for this sassy image and I love your sentiment dome! Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine,
    Thanks for playing in our Sentiment challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like your colouring in on your cute pirate !! My kids saw this and said "This is a really COOL card"!!!! :) <3
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool card love the image thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous image and your card is stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Retweeted your lovely post, Elaine. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. so gorgeous elaine.i love the image and really stunning colours and design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet card, lovely choice of image and papers, big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh la la...she's quite the attractive pirate! I always think of gross men with nasty teeth! Lol! Great card! Love your papers! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM this week! Don't forget to leave a comment on another entry (and mention you saw them on MIM!) for a chance at our second prize too!
    Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pirate lady is so cute and well coloured. Very cute! Thank you for entering this week's challenge at Card Crafter's Circle.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous bright colours and fabulous image..

    Thanks for joining in with us at Crafty Sentiments .

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle! I love the colouring you've done and the papers you've combined!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is gorgeous, I love the colours and fab image.. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love this image and the colours you have chosen are great

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW, this card is stunning. I think it's the amazing image you've coloured!

    Saw your link on MIM. I'm #76 and #215 this week. I'd love it if you stopped by.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    ReplyDelete
  18. How cool, love your colouring. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Many thanks for joining in with our Anything Goes challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges

    Mandy (DT member for Daisy Doodles)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...