My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Saturated Canary Butterfly trails

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a Saturated Canary in tones of Greens and Aqua from the Lucy Cromwell collection :-) I coloured her in Promarkers and Flexmarkers in coordinating colours to the papers, then cut round her leaving a small border so I could make the best use of the papers. I then placed her on a mat of paper then a on a mat of white cardstock. Next I covered my card in coordinating papers and placed this mat on the top. I then made a border of two colours of coordinating colours of American Crafts polka dot ribbon. Then I added Wild Orchid Crafts roses, and die cut butterflies from Papermania as my embellishments. Lastly I used trails of gems to show the butterflies flight paths and gems on the corners of the mat surrounding my SC image :-)

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Wild Orchid Crafts: Anything Goes
Bunny Zoes Crafts: Girls, Girls, Girls
Craft Your Passion: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

14 comments:

  1. very pretty and very delicate colour scheme :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine
    Stunning card, the image is so beautiful and I really love those colours and gorgeous butterflies

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Elaine, love the image and colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning love the colours
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine this is just gorgeous! I am loving your papers and the embellishments too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stunning elaine.gorgeous pretty image and i love your aqua colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally beautiful Elaine:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is beautiful Elaine and your colouring of the lovely image is amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, I love the green theme x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another cracking card! I love the pretty colours and those butterflies are lovely!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Georgeous! Great colours and beautiful details! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at WOC!
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a gorgeous card. I love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this month at Bunny Zoe Crafts. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...