My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Saturated Canary a Gypsy dance!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with another Saturated Canary card, I love this image :-) I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers to compliment my Prima Reflections papers, as they have some gorgeous deep colours which I think suits this image. I also used cotton lace, velvet ric rac ribbon in a complimenting red and card candy. I then added two 3D butterflies which I added gems to show their path along the card and also to represent her dancing movement.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
ATCs and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy Digi Challenge: Girly
Fat Pages and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
Stampin' for the Weekend: Show us your style (Showcasing papers)
Sweet 'n' Sassy Digis: Bling
Crafts and Me Challenge: Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenge: Anything Goes
Papertake Weekly: Bingo (Gems, Free, Lace)

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)


22 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine gorgeous card the image is beautifully coloured and the layout is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty - love thatimage!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this image ....lovely card x
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely colours and colouring the image is fab a lovely card xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine, fabulous colours and I love that image too.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  7. This really is stunning Elaine and l like your colouring too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous card again Elaine. I love your papers and the colouring is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful! Love the butterflies! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us at ATC's and Fat Pages With Attitude this fortnight. Abbie (Co Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great image and the layout is fabulous

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  12. so gorgeous elaine.stunning bold colours and i love this image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome card thanks for joining us at Clear it out Tuesday challenge...hope to cya again real soon

    ReplyDelete
  14. Elaine your design and colors are so striking on this card they really draw you in and I love the way you have cut out this sweet image leaving a wide outline. Wonderfully Done! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that image! Your card is just fab!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is lovely, thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week. Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's a lovely card.Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is very pretty! I love the colors of the dress. Thank you for playing along at the SNSDC.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww, that's lovely! Great image and I love the colours too.
    Thanks for joining us over on ATCs & Fat Pages With Attitude.
    Hugs Alison x x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card and perfect papers too. Thanks so much for joining us at Cardmadfairy's Digi Days and good luck, Sheila:)X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...