My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 3 June 2012

Saturated Canary Hollywood in Red

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Hope my typing works out ok because I managed to cut myself when die cutting yesterday-but its a new project I cant wait to see how it comes out and share with you all so hopefully itl all be worth it!
Here I am with a Saturated Canary card, I wanted it to be simple and stylish like the digi and I think ive managed to pull it off! :-)
I coloured her with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, then cut round her with a nestie. I used Echo Park 'Victoria Gardens' paper and I only used one paper because this one is so stunning you really dont need any more. I then  placed the nestie slightly slanted, added a 'Thinking of you' sentiment, strips of ribbon from Lidl and Card Candy :-) I took this photo against the backdrop of our gorgeous Azalea and some grasses-they are spectacular so wanted to make the most of them!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
Inspire Me Fridays: Anything Goes
Fat pages and Cards with Attitude: Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers: Use a Digi
Passion for Promarkers: Inspiration photo (Red and Black)
Aud Sentiments: Anything goes with a Sentiment
Shellys Images Challenge: Monochromatic colour scheme, Digi, Markers

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

33 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the image and all the red....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card love the image Hugs Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card. The image is just great (just such a wee cheeky touch).
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! Your card is stunning. I love the image and the colours are wonderful. Such a fabulous photo of your card to with those gorgeous flowers in the background

    All the best
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, This is so beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and image
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning as always. Loving the colour combination and the image is fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. She certainly does look a real vamp in the red. Lovely card and very striking in those colours. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. WooHoo she is one good lookin' lady! Very well done! Love the colors you used and your layout is fab. Thanks so much for entering ATC's Card with Attitude challenge. You can also enter your creation in our sister challenge, Fat Pages Card with Attitude. We have Top 3 winners now too! I hope to see more of you artwork.
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really stunning, I love the image and the red and black look fab together
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card
    lovely colouring
    hugs linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It is really lovely Elaine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is wonderful! Lovely design and really gorgeous image!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Elaine. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  15. totally gorgeous :0)..thanks for joining my challenge at Passion For Promarkers and good luck..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous job on this fun creation! Hope your cut isn't tooo bad and heals quickly! Thanks so much for joining our "PICK 2" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. The colours are great and the card stands out for all the right reasons.

    Thank you for popping by my blog and leaving me such lovely comments.

    Thank you and keep up the excellent crafty work :D

    Love Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card. Great colour scheme

    ReplyDelete
  19. gorgeous card elaine.i love this image and your design and colours are stunning :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card. Love the image.
    many thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card Elaine, love the image. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous, love the image and gorgeous colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hiya, I adore this image, and you've coloured her beautifully. Great paper as well.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love the image the card is fab xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely gorgeous card, I really love the image and great colors. Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Fat Pages with Attitude. Abbie (CO Owner) xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Stunning work. Love this xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great image, i love how you've added bits of grey, it goes really well with the red x

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's beautiful, and I am in love with backing paper xXx

    ReplyDelete
  29. The red is pretty striking! Love it. Great image too!

    Thanks for sharing this with us at Aud Sentiments!

    - Mel xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Gorgeous card, love the colour combo you've chosen! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lady in red. Wonderful card, well done and thanks for joining us at ATCs/Cards with Attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...