My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 7 June 2012

Saturated Canary Love Letters

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a Saturated Canary Card using Echo Park 'Yours Truly' scrapbooking kit that I found in the sale-isnt it gorgeous! :-)
I coloured my Saturated Canary image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, then matted her onto red cardstock to complement the papers. I then chose two panels of different patterned papers from the same kit and matted those on the same red cardstock. I then cut a hearts border from the papers and mounted this on Pink cardstock to compliment the papers. I then chose the backing paper and arranged these all on the card. I then added the 'Love' greeting and three little hearts from the kit on the larger panel of cardstock with space left. Lastly I added Card Candy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting for all Seasons: Many Layers
Crafty Creations Challenges: Anniversary
Paper Pretties: Use Your Favourite Colour Combo
Tanda Stamps: Something New
Anything Goes Challenges: Anniversaries
Digital Tuesday Challenges: Anything Goes
The Pink Elephant: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)

22 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a gorgeous image and coloured so beautifully

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous papers! I'm dead impressed by your colouring, too, especially on the trousers! (I had trousers like that back in the early 70s and how I loved them!) A gorgeous card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Elaine! I am loving those papers and the image is coloured in beautifully.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another beautiful card Elaine, the image is beautifully coloured and l like your backing papers ............think l have that!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card, love the image and the colors xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Card I love saturated canary images x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card and layout

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this card really stands out, i adore the cute image, the layout is spot on x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow love the papers and image and the colouring xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. FAB card love the layout and colours. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this Elaine, fabulous layout and image. Thanks for sharing at CFAS too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beatiful card, love the image and your LO, thanks for joining our challenge at anything goes, hope to see you again, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card elaine.really gorgeous papers and i love the sc image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is great - love your colour combo!
    Kate
    x

    ReplyDelete
  16. this is very pretty! seeing the font of the sentiment Love reminded me of CocaCola, it got me thirsty. hahahah! beautiful dps and wonderful coloring.

    ~luanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome card! Thank you for playing along with The Pink Elephant Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  18. oh gosh,this is just gorgeous,love that image and your detail is just brilliant bless you for playing at anything goes,this month,hugs Cherylxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card Elaine! Love your choice of papers! My candy just came in the post, its lovely! Thank you so much.
    Love Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the image and your choice of colours!

    thanks for joining in with the tanda teaseer!
    suex

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely
    thanks for joining us at CFAS!
    Jani x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...