My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 8 July 2012

All my Crafts Challenge featured Crafters!

As I promised I will be shining a spotlight on some of the fabulous entries to my All My Crafts Challenge (to enter find the badge on the sidebar) and just look at this fantastic creation by Mona at Cards, Gifts and More! You can just see all the love that has gone into this, so detailed and truly beautiful!
Please pop by the blog and give her some love! :-)

And just look at this really gorgeous cake, which I am sure is as tasty as it is beautiful! This is by Dips at Dips designs who has very kindly included a tutorial so if you fancy having a go yourself you can :-) 
Its so creative and I am sure anyone would love to be given a cake like this! Please pop by her blog and give her some love! :-)

Please pop by and join in my All my Crafts Challenge here, its sponsored by the lovely Sarah Hurley :-)

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous lovely cake and sweet watering can, great colours and love the papers, big hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are wonderful...Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are truly beautiful:)x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...