My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 22 July 2012

Dream Valley: Summer

Good morning everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for Dream Valley challenges, where our theme this week is 'Summer'. I coloured my Saturated Canary digi in Promarkers and Flexmarkers to match the Country Garden papers by Bo Bunny that were perfect for this project :-)
I mounted her on Orange cardstock then matted a panel of design paper on it too. I placed these on my card, with a paper border. I embellished with a Polka dot ribbon and some buttons. Then I used a LOTV greeting mounted on the Orange cardstock to tie it all in.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Everybody Art Challenge: Summer
Tuesday Alchemy: Buttons
Freshly Brewed Challenges: Summer
Really Reasonable Ribbon: Sizzling Summer colours and Ribbon
Our Craft Lounge: Sunny Day
Patties Creation Challenges: Summertime
Phindys Challenge: Buttons

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, lovely image and love the colours

    have a lovely day
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card. Very bright and cheerful, I love the colour combination x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card and image, love the papers

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely cheerful card love the image, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the image and the wonderful summery colours

    I hope you have a good day
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the papers and the image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card in summery colours.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Elaine the image and papers are stunning:)x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet creation! Such happy colors, too :) It's wonderful to have you join us at Tuesday Alchemy this week!

    I invite you to join us at {PIN}spirational Challenges http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.com, too!

    Happiness :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty, I love yellow. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so gorgeous elaine.stunning bright colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful card with a lovely yellow color!

    Hugs, Sande xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing in our 'Summertime' Challenge #48, and for using a Digital OR Stamped image!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this is such a beautiful card, I really love the colours you have used on it.
    Thank you for joining us at Tuesday alchemy this week *hugs* shell x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I love your coloring and all of your added touches. Thanks for joining us at Pattie’s Creations Design Challenge.
    Hugs
    Pattie ♥
    Artist
    at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bright cheery card doing some very late blog hopping
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What an adorable summery card! Thanks for joining this week's Button It Challenge at Phindy's Place, hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Anne
    Phindy's Place Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card, thanks for playing along at Our Craft Lounge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...