My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Featured Crafters from My All Crafts Challenge!

Here I am to show you some fabulous projects I want to showcase from the wonderful entries so far to my All Crafts challenge- the link in the sidebar and its sponsored by the talented Sarah Hurley so well worth a try! Please visit the following featured crafters blogs and share what you think of their wonderful projects :-)

I start with this fantastic Grungeboard Duvet by Lou Fu-Fu at Scrapaholic Lou
Its so detailed and interesting-you could spend hours looking at it marvelling over all the wonderful elements!


Next are some gorgeous altered pots by Linda at Linda's Crafty Piece of Heaven
They are such stunning flowers and I just love the charms as accents!


Next is a stunning altered Sardine tin by Maarit at Violets Corner
I love the creativity of this-its such a clever idea for an ordinary everyday item and all the details are stunning, especially the little pearls around the Seahorse.


Thank you so much for entering my challenge ladies, and I hope everyone reading this will enter my new All my Crafts challenge for the chance to be featured and to go in the draw to win a prize from Sarah Hurley at the end of the challenge :-) 


9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creations:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic creations. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful creations, thanks so much for showcasing them

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! These are gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful creations
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous entries and they are all very talented x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Elaine for showcasing my plant pot project. Congratulations to the other talented crafters showcased too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Elaine! And many congratulations to the other winners, fabulous projects!

    Love
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...