My Lovely Followers

Monday, 23 July 2012

Featured Crafters from My All Crafts Challenge!

Here I am to show you some of the special projects that I want to showcase that have been entered into my new All Crafts Challenge so far! 
Please visit the following featured crafters blogs and share with them what you think of their fabulous projects :-)

I start with this fantastic gift box with a matching tag by Claire at Creative Makings. I love the ribbon, and the tag is perfectly coloured to match the gorgeous box! 


Next is a Notebook by Linda at Kaartcreaties. I adore the musical note embossing and the detail, its just wonderful! 



And finally is this Gift bag from Tip Top at Tip Top Toppers
This is perfect for the Olympic and Patriotic trends of the moment, and I just love the simple but effective design-absolutely fabulous! :-)



If you haven't entered already please pop by my All Crafts Challenge and have a go-you have a chance to be featured and at the end of the challenge I will use random.org to pick an entry to win something from the wonderful Sarah Hurley-so well worth a go! :-)

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for featured my creation, the other creations are very beautiful
    hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally stunning creations Elaine, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning creations. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for featuring my bag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my what super little creations ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great selection of projects, I love the box the most xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creations well done girls. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You definitely have a task ahead of you Elaine choosing a winner from all these wonderful entries. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fab projects, I especially love the box, its gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...