My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 31 July 2012

LOTV Fairy Giving flowers card

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a new card using one of my favourite Lili of the Valley images stamped in Memento and coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics. I then added pearls to the flowers and her crown.
I used Wild Rose Studio papers that came free with a magazine and coloured my image to match these. I also used yellow card stock, pink lace, Card candy and a 3D Butterfly with a trail of pearls across the card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Southern Girls: Angels or Fantasy
Paper Playtime: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Use two or more patterned papers
Stamp and Create: Hands Full of Love
Lets ink it up: All Girl
The Crafty Pad: Things with Wings
CMC Copic Challenge: Anything Goes with a Girly Twist

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

28 comments:

  1. Adorable card so beautiful xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Elaine this is ever so pretty! I love the image and the papers are gorgeous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stunning card Elaine, the image is so beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Elaine. Lovely colours and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card love your layout and colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so very pretty!!! Love your darling fairy image and the great coloring. The papers you used are just perfect. Love the butterfly. Thank you so very much for playing with us at Paper Playtime!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, lovely image and pretty colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS I have Candy on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a romantic card with lovely image:))
    I adore LOTV stamps!!
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is super cute!
    Thank you so much for joining the Southern Girls! Hope to see you again!
    Hugs Siv

    ReplyDelete
  11. adorable, love the image is it LOTV? the papers a yummy too

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how you have combined all these challenges for this beautiful card Elaine. The pink and lemon are so pretty together and I love the pearl touches on the beautiful image. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely card stunning image and colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card love the pearl flowers, ribbon and image xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card ; love that cute image
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A fabulous card with a great image and gorgeous papers

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabby this is so cute and girly i love t emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Gorgeous creation love the design and colours...

    Sorry haven't been to visit sooner but now trying to catch up! Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. so gorgeous elaine.stunning pretty colours and image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my she is lovely! I love all the pink, and the polka dotted card candy.

    ReplyDelete
  21. stunning!
    love the colours and the design
    thank you for taking part in the challenge at the crafty pad this week
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card, pretty image and gorgeous trim. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is a beautiful card, I love everything about it xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...