My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 4 July 2012

LOTV Pampered in Pinks

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card made with a new Lili of the Valley stamps I have bought and using some gorgeous Wild Rose studio papers I got free with a magazine.
I coloured my image with Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Copics and a silver gel pen for the mirror and cut round this with a nestie shape. I used stripe paper as my base, then mounted the rose paper and the butterfly paper on Coredinations gemstones card to make a panel and a border. I arranged these then on my border strip I added lace and polka dot ribbon. Then I added butterflies, one cut with a memory box die out of glitter card and one 3D butterfly. Lastly I added three pink shimmer dots from Papermania which came with July's Docrafts goody bag.

While you are here I would like to remind you of my new challenge-I would love you to come and play along! The first challenge is sponsored by the lovely Sarah Hurley who we all know has gorgeous products to play with! :-) Check out her etsy here. All you have to do is make any project which isnt a card or scrapbooking page and link it up and follow the blog :-) So I am looking for all kinds of gorgeous things-jewellery, knitting, gifts, altered art etc :-) Find the challenge here.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craftymess Challenge: Ribbon and Lace
Always Something Creative: Butterflies
Card and Scrap: Wings
Cupcake Craftroom: Layers
Crafty Bloggers Network: Anything Goes
Fashionista Challenge: Winged Things
Stampin Sisters in Christ: Use something new
The Ribbon Girl Challenge: Girlie Card

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

40 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout. Very pretty card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the image and the layout is fantastic. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is gorgeous & those shimmer dots are lovely, I need some of those :)
    I haven't forgotten about your new challenge Elaine, I am wanting to play, I just need the time LOL

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So soft and delicate....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the lay out Elaine, and this image from LOTV is sooo cute Px

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this - can't beat pink ;o) Really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous Elaine. I love the image and the colours are so pretty

    hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Elaine, love this stamp and the papers and colouring is fabulous.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really gorgeous card Elaine:)Love the LOTV stamps..this is so sweet!
    Kisses,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous, thanks for joining in with us at Craftymess Challenge Blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this card great colours and love the papers and fab design! Jo xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card Elaine and a lovely layout too:)x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A very beautiful card with a great LOV stamp
    Love the papers and the layout
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  14. FAB card Elaine,love the layout and colour. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh this is just so so pretty I love the colours one of my favorites

    linda x

    ReplyDelete
  16. I want a cute little vanity like the one in that stamp, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a pretty card, i love everything about it x

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a fabulous image, would be perfect for some many different girlie themes, and I love the beautiful papers you have used to create your card. Just Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card, I made a card from this stamp too for a friends grandaughter

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute and girly - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beautiful the colours and layout are gorgeous, always a bonus to use free stuff xxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the image well coloured, pretty card xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. ooh what a lovely card! Thank you so much for playing along at the CBN network challenge this week.. Hope to see you again soon!

    Jo
    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. so stunning elaine.really gorgeous image and design and your colours are fab :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for entering the challenge over at the craftymess challenge blog http://craftymesschallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    What a lovely card. Pink is my favorite colour :D With all the tones and textures etc it is a busy looking card but it works well together.
    Looking forward to seeing many more entries from you over at craftymess.

    Well Done
    Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Lovely card.
    Thanks for joininh us at ASC.
    Hugs Stine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hi Elaine, what a lovely card. The colours are so pretty and I love the LOTV image.
    Thanks for joining in with us at Craftymessers Challenge Blog.

    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely Elaine. It would make a great teen card. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oh so cute and girlie. Love the image and pretty colours you've used. Thanks for joining us at the Fashionista Challenge. pat k.x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wonderful creation, love the image and the color.

    Thanks for playing us at ASC.

    Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  31. A very pretty card card I do love that LOTV images.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftymess

    Tracey Dt

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love your take on our "something new" challenge at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We love having your cute inspiration there for us and our guests this week, so thanks for participating! Diane Noble (SSIC-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  33. A lovely card, like the butterflies and thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you so much for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Bloggers Network this week!

    Hope to see you again soon!
    Jo

    CBN DT

    ReplyDelete
  35. Lovin' all that pink on such a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us this month at the Cupcake Craftroom.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...