My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 8 July 2012

OSAAT Sun

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for One Stitch at a Time, and our theme this week is 'Sun'. I chose this lovely forest digi from the store, and coloured with my copics, a mix of pale yellows and warm yellows. I then used Papermania Capsule Collection papers and Cardstock to mat my image on. I then embellished with a 3D butterfly and gem trail, then lastly added a 'Just for you' greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
365 Cards: Fun in the Sun
Catch the Bug: Anything Goes
Crafty Calendar: Fun in the Sun
Card Crafters Circle: Summer Holiday
Pause Dream Enjoy: Sunset
Simply Create Too: Summer
Papercrafting Journey: Summer

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card...Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Elaine. I love the image

    Hugs sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely Elaine, the scene is beautiful as if you was almost there!!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card and that image is so pretty! Thank you for sharing it with us over at 365 Cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card Elaine love the layout and the design is fabulous. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine,
    Thanks for playing in our Summer Holiday Challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you have created this card, this is such beautiful colouring in!! It would be a pleasure to receive this wonderful card!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh.. the rays coming through the trees are amazing! Thanks for playing with us at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges. Good luck with the prize this week. I hope you'll come back every Friday when our new challenges start. Smiles :) Janis

    ReplyDelete
  8. This scene is breathtaking. What and unbeliveably awesome job you did on this. Thanks for playing along with us at PDE and sharing this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!! I light source on this card it just outstanding. Thanks for playing along with us @ Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    Blessings,
    Belinda
    http://theembellishedcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness this is amazing. The coloring is just beautiful. Thank You for shareing with us at Bugaboo this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing card! thanks for playing this weeks Bugaboo challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sunrays... looks pretty photo real from out here. I love trees and as a kid I was always out under one with a book. This reminds me of wandering through the woods to find the perfect spot. =) =) Thanks for joining us with this great summer card for the Summer challenge at PCJ!

    If you're interested, I have some Christmas-in-July Cash Candy on my blog: I Never Went to Kindergarten Come join the fun! =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for entering our summer challenge over at The Paper Crafting Journey

    I have some BLOG CANDY
    on my blog if you are interested!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...