My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Sarah Hurley Polka dots card!


Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card I made for the fabulous Sarah Hurley with her own products, I had to wait until she received it to post it and as she tweeted and emailed Thanks I know shes pleased :-)
I used the retro home collection papers, greeting and pennants to decorate-and I only added a shaped card blank and strips of gems by Dovecraft.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life: Rainbow
Divas by Design: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Bling it on
The Paper Shelter: Anything Goes
Perfect Sentiments: Anything Goes
LEJ Designs: Anything Goes
Paperminutes: Patterns and Ornaments
Lexis Creations: For a Friend

Thank you for your lovely comments :-)

22 comments:

  1. I like this! I like the a lot xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Elaine, love the colours and fab design


    sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine your card is gorgeous:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. this card is beautiful and colorful nice.....happiness...

    XXX Heike

    ReplyDelete
  5. FAB card love the colours and design. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love polka dots and this is just gorgeous. I love the colours of the dots. Good luck in the challenges.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card - so bright and cheerful - thanks for joining us at LEJ designs this week! Hugs Rachel xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Elaine, it has pride of place on my fireplace at the moment :o)

    I would never have thought to use the pennants that way round but it's really effective!

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card and lovelyuse of the polka dot papers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card thank you for joining us ate Lexis Creations.

    Hugs Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous polka dot card. So cheery and bright - FAB

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Elaine, so bright and pretty xx Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Elaine, so bright and pretty xx Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. A lovely card Elaine, like how you matched up the pennants with the colours of the backing paper x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this...so bright and cheerful..fab papers x

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh thats nice, very fresh and clean feel to it

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is Gorgeous,love the fabulous layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous card - love the colors, so cheery :) So glad you could play along with us this week at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is beautiful and so unusual

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. a very nice car with all the polka dots!! I love polka Dots!
    Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  21. great card , love the layout ad colours , thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs thia week xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This card has Happy written all over it. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Perfect Sentiments this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...