My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Dream Valley Steampunk

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with my DT card for this fortnights challenge over at Dream Valley Challenges where our theme is 'Steampunk'. For my project I used Sarah Hurley's Steampunk CD for the papers, bingo card and cog paired with a clock digi from Stitchy bear digi stamps.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Craft Your Days Away: Anything Goes
Clear it Out Challenge: Masculine with two design papers
Critter Challenge: Digi week
Use your Stuff: Lets Hear it for the Boys
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-)

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely Elaine l like all your elements that you have used and the layout too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculin card, I really like the gear and clock. Thank you for taking the challenge with us this week on the Use Your Stuff blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very classic. I love the bingo card.
    Thanks for playing along this week on the Use Your Stuff challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! I love the papers, the blue and brown look so good together. Such a simple and striking card!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous sweetie. Great colours and layout. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft Your Day's Away and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another cracking card, Elaine. i love Steampink and your card reflects the theme perfectly with all the elements sitting just right.
    Crafty hugs, Sheenagh x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it Out Challenge. Love the steampunk bingo card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great steampunk-card ! Love your colors and layout.
    Thanks for joining our last challenge at Crat Your Days Away.
    Hugs Berit

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...