My Lovely Followers

Monday, 13 August 2012

Fantastic Ribbon Candy Winner!

Good afternoon everyone! The time has come for me to draw the winner for my fabulous candy from the lovely people at Fantastic Ribbons, one of my favourite shops for gorgeous ribbon :-)

Thank you so much for entering and supporting my blog, I really appreciate you all! :-)

The winner chosen by Random.org is no.10 which is...Sandra H! Please email me at the address on my sidebar and I shall organise your prize :-)

For those of you who werent lucky this time make sure you enter my candy here which still has a couple of weeks left to run and you may be lucky next time! :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elaine, Oh wow l am so happy and surprised that l am your winner one very happy winner l might add too! thank you for allowing this to happen my details are on the way many thanks:) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...