My Lovely Followers

Friday, 24 August 2012

Fantastic Ribbons Candy Winner's Card

I am here to show you a card made by Sandra at Nanagramps Craft Designs using the Fantastic Ribbon Candy she won on my blog-isnt it just gorgeous?! I love all her details, and the ribbon really does finish it off :-) Thank you for entering Sandra, and for letting me show off your lovely creation using your candy :-) I have candy running at the moment which ends soon so please enter-you can find it in the sidebar :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Elaine for showcasing my card l truly love the ribbon and l think it fitted in so well with my challenge card, and again thank you for the chance to take part:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Sandra's card:) Sooooo cute image:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...