My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 2 August 2012

Featured Crafters from My All Crafts Challenge!

Good evening everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with the featured Crafters projects I want to showcase from my All Crafts Challenge-to show off the wonderful talent of the people who have entered so far :-)
I would love if you could visit the following blogs and tell them what you think of their gorgeo us projects :-)

I start with this gorgeous box by Chris and Cat at Catty Creations. The level of detail on this white on white project is breathtaking!


Next is this gorgeous bottle by Monique at Monique's Pretty Dark Art. This altered bottle is so detailed and I love the addition of the peacock feather! 


And last but not least this gorgeous Twinchie by Kathryn at Mucky Paws 69. That sentiment is perfect for our weather at the moment! Its so vibrant and cheerful :-)


If you havent entered already, or would like to enter again please pop by my All Crafts Challenge and have a go-you will have the chance to be featured and at the end of the challenge entered into a random.org draw to win a prize from the talented Sarah Hurley!

7 comments:

  1. Wow wow and wow! What more can I say? Love them all xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning all of them! Thank you for sharing.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! what talented ladies they are - fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies and Elaine :) my first twinchie seem to have been a hit lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another stunning array of projects ladies and Elaine, its such a great inspiration to other crafters having such a diverse range of creations on display in one spot! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...