My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 29 August 2012

Guest DT Showcasing the Lighthouse with Christine Gray

Good afternoon everyone, here I am with my Guest design project for the lovely Christine Gray at My Crafting Heaven using her fabulous Lighthouse digi. I love this, its so simple but gorgeous to work with.
I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers, then cut with a border of the while paper to give it a sketchy look. I then mounted this on white shimmery cardstock. I then used Papermania Burleigh Blue papers as my base.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Daring Cardmakers: By the Seaside
Party Time Tuesdays: Anything Goes
Card Mania Challenges: On the Beach/ In the Sea
Crafty Cardmakers: Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside
Hooked on Crafts Challenges: Male Cards
Paper Makeup Stamps Challenge: Photo Inspiration
Craft A Scene: The Great Outdoors
The Squirrel and the Fox: Male Cards

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments, I really appreciate it :-)

25 comments:

  1. This Elaine is gorgeous!! Great image and beautiful backing papers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Elaine, I love the image and the papers are beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in the Card Mania Challenge.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful - such a fabulous image :)

    jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super sea inspired card Elaine and the colours just perfect.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

    B X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely lighthouse scene! So glad you were able to join our Digi Makeover Challenge at Paper Makeup Stamps this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful scene - just love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Elaine you have certainly done Christine's lighthouse justice, it is really lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wonderful card thanks for joining us over at CMC good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, love the colour and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the refreshing and cool colors of your card Elaine.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.
    Nadia

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fab card, love the colours you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card my dear friend:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card elaine.i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card! Thank you for playing along at Card Mania Challenges! I hope you'll join us again in our next challenges! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card. Love the image and the beautiful papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that is beautiful Elaine! I love your card. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at DCM this week.

    Zuz. x x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Elaine I just love your card. Fab colouring and papers. Thank you so much for being GDT on my showcase this week. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your card is beautiful!
    Love the different blue papers and the image and coloring are gorgeous...
    Thank you for join us this week at Digi Makeover challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty! Great colours. Thank you for sharing with us at Craft A Scene!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Nice! The red in the lighthouse makes it pop off the page. Thank you for joining us this month at Craft a Scene. NancyD

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining the Daring Cardmakers this week. Gez

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a wonderful card for a fella, such a striking image. Thank you for sharing with us at The Squirrel and The Fox for our challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...