My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 5 August 2012

OSAAT White plus one

Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I'm here with my DT card for One Stitch at a Time Challenges where our theme this week is 'White plus one'. I was given this lovely digi to work with which is available at the store. I coloured her with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics to work with Papermania Aqua Capsule Collection papers, some of my oldest design papers but a firm favourite of mine :-) I chose three complimenting papers which I used as a base, panel for my digi to rest on and as a border. I wanted a simple look to this card so I kept the sketch simple. I placed the panel with my image on the negative of the White glitter card I had cut to make embellishments as sometimes having both the die cut negative and the die cuts together on a card can really tie it together and it's on such pretty card which glistens in the light. I then placed five little butterflies fluttering up the right hand side of the card and a 'With Love' greeting on the opposite side where she it's pointing.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

2 Sisters Challenges: Anything goes with optional sketch

Challenge up your life: Everything goes

Catch the Bug Challenges: Anything Goes

Our Creative Corner: Bling it up plus item from nature

ATCs and Cards with attitude: Anything Goes

Fat pages and Cards with attitude: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

 

12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Elaine, I love the image and pretty butterfly border

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!
    Thanks for playing with us at Dynamic Duos!
    Anni

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card ! I am loving this theme! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous eliane.fab colours and i love the image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Elaine and the butterflies are fab too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love the papers and butterfly border. Thank you for joining us at 2 Sisters challenge blog this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful card fab image and papers thanks for joining us at 2sisters this week , good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! I love all the punched out butterflies! Thanks for playing along at the Catch the Bug Challenge. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, thanks for playing along at Catch The Bug.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...