My Lovely Followers

Thursday, 16 August 2012

Saturated Canary: I love us!


Good evening everyone, hope you are well :-) I am getting back into the swing of things after my little break so bear with me :-) Here I am with a Saturated Canary card using one of my favourite combinations of the moment-this digi and Echo Park 'Yours Truly' paper kit I found in the sales. I coloured her with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics. I then used the Echo Park papers and embellishments, Coredinations cardstock, American Crafts polka dot ribbon and Card Candy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Paper Pretties: Square Cards
Crafty Catz Weekly: Anything Goes
Simply Create too: Anything Goes
Just Some Lines: Lots of Layers
Totally Stampalicious: Fave colour combo
Whimsy Challenges: Lots of Layers
Cards Und More: Anything Goes
House of Gilli: Add a Sentiment

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

14 comments:

  1. Stunning card Elaine, beautiful colour combination and very pretty papers.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Elaine, such a great image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, the colours and detailing are beautiful.

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, This is beautiful your image is coloured to perfection and the hair colouring is almost life like l used your colouring blonde tutorial for my last Tilda and was really surprised with the outcome your cards are always done to perfection and this is another, thank you for the email looking forward to the ribbons:) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab card Hun great image love it thank you for joining us at whimsy for our lots of layers challenge

    Hugs Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. A great card, love the image and backing papers x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elaine, what a "sexy" card. Love the stamp, your colouration and all your lovely details.
    Thank you very much for joining us at Cards und More Challenge.
    Hugs Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card love the image and its pin!! emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is stunning have a great weekend hugs Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  11. so stunning elaine.i love this image and your colours are gorgeous :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another beautiful card Elaine your colouring is brilliant and I love the papers x

    ReplyDelete
  13. The look on the girl on this one is so funny :D Happy blog hopping xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...