My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Wild Rose Studios: Playing with Kitties

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card using a new stamp by Wild Rose Studios with some free papers also by Wild Rose studios from a magazine. I coloured the image with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Copics, and made my clouds with a mask and dabbing ink from a paintbrush to create fluffy clouds :-) I also used Papermania cardstock, Wild Orchid Crafts Roses, Lace, Papermania bow, and Card Candy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Copic Marker Europe: Summer Card
Wild Orchid Crafts: Summer Flowers
Totally Papercrafts Challenge: Zesty Summer Colours

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments, I really appreciate them :-)

20 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Elaine, I love the sweet image and lovely colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful imasge and lovely soft colours.
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Elaine. I love the papers and the beautiful image with the cute pussycat.

    Hugs
    Linda xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Elaine, A fabulous card, the image is so cute and well coloured, I love all the different papers you have used and the flowers and lace are beautiful
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, what a lovely card. The papers are so pretty too, I have that pad....love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elaine this is so lovely l have this set and the papers are gorgeous as are the images so beautifully presented too! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! Sweet image and the colours, layout and lovely flowers, are just so perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, great image and layout! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful card my friend:) I like this beautiful image and the fluffy clouds:))😃
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this card Elaine the papers and image are so lovely and I really like all your little added embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous. So spring like and beautiful. The colour combination is wonderful and I love all the attention to detail and finishing off :-)

    Hugs Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. so gorgeous elaine.i love the pretty image and stunning colours and papers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous, love the cute little kittens.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card Elaine, love the image...Thanks for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable image Elaine and your colors and embellishments are perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card and super sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very, very sweet card!
    Thanks for joining our challenge at the Copic Marker Europe Blog!
    Big Hugs
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sweet :) Thanks for playing with us at Wild Orchid Challenge this week ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...