My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

A chance for you to shine!

Good afternoon everyone, just a heads up to point you towards a fantastic opportunity from the lovely Sarah Hurley. She is looking for submissions for the next Sarah Hurley 'Lookbook' inspiration magazine for her fantastic products-so dig out your Sarah Hurley kit and get crafting-I would love to see some of my wonderfully talented followers to have a chance to shine in the next issue :-) Find all the details here and I cant wait to see what you come up with :-)

Also I would just like to say congratulations to Carol and Sharon on making the team, its so fun to get some new crafty friends in our little team! :-)

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...