My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 11 September 2012

Featured Crafters from My All Crafts Challenge

Good evening everyone, hope you have had a lovely summer :-) Here I am to show off some of the fantastic creations linked up to my All Crafts Challenge, thank you so much for entering those who have and those who haven't had a chance to yet, I would really love to see your gorgeous creations and hopefully introduce more of my followers to each other and start fab new crafty friendships! :-) Like I always say please take a moment to visit the creations linked below and share what you think with the talented crafters!

The first project I want to show you this evening is this stunning hat box by Christi at Christi's Creations. The butterflies are fantastic, but I love the details Christi has included, the fantastic flowers along the outside of the box and the flower on the top. A joy to look at and a lucky person who owns this! :-)



And next is another gorgeous box with the butterfly theme carried on, I am always a fan of Butterflies! 
This fantastic box is by Kay at Pixxiwitch designs. I adore the colour scheme of this and the 3D details, its just incredible :-) Another item I am sure anyone would love to have decorating their house! :-)

And next is a spectacular make from the next generation of crafters! 
Pearl from Kitten Kraftz entered a tshirt her son had coloured in, its so clever and a great representation of a film series close to my heart, Toy Story :-) Well done Samih, youve done a fantastic job! :-)


Please pop by my challenge on my sidebar and get involved, its sponsored by the lovely Sarah Hurley and you may be my next featured crafters! At the end of the challenge I will draw an entry using random.org to win :-)

9 comments:

  1. Wow Elaine, so many brilliant project, they are all super.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects from very talented crafters. Joy to look at xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow thank you so much for the shout out hun, im truly thrilled you liked it enough to feature, thank you so much xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous creations dear Elaine from very good creatives:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful entries once again! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These boxes are lovely! Thank you Elaine for this challenge and thank you so much for featuring Samih's shirt!
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww wow thanks so much for featuring my box, I appreciate your sweet comments so much. I gave it to my niece Skylar, she adores it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...