My Lovely Followers

Friday, 21 September 2012

Featured Crafters from my All Crafts Challenge

Good afternoon everyone, here I am with some of the fantastic creations shared for my All Crafts Challenge, thank you so much for joining in everyone, its been incredible to see your wonderful creations and the wealth of talent in blogland :-)
As always I encourage you to pop over to these creator's blogs and leave some love-hopefully we can make some new friends through this challenge and be inspired by each other's amazing creations :-)

I start with a Domino Book by Heidi at Handmade by Heidi. What a fantastic creative idea and I just love the detail in this wonderful little work of art :-)

Next is this fabulous wreath by Michelle at Purple Monkey Moments, what a fantastic creation for the back to school season! :-)


The next project are these fantastic hat pins by Karen at Home of the Busy Honeybee. These are just incredible, absolutely beautiful works of art :-)

Next are these beautiful storage shelves by Becca at Beccalite Crafts. Its so girly and a really pretty way to display ink pads-Becca has a youtube video tutorial on her blog, link above if you would like to find out how to make your own :-)

Next is an upcycled cigar box by Lorraine at Lorraines Place. I just love any sort of upcycling and this takes a boring box and makes it into a really precious work of art :-)


Next is this absolutely stunning chest of drawers by Dana at Dana's Inspirations. I really love the distressed look and the colour of these distressed drawers is so vibrant and beautiful, and the handles are just perfect for the project :-)

Thank you so much for joining my challenge and for those of you who have been inspired by this challenge I will be announcing the winners and launching a new anything goes challenge tomorrow so please come back and share all your non card and scrapbook creations, and hopefully make some new friends with the fantastically talented bloggers who also join in!

10 comments:

  1. Some really lovely altered items.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring me, I'm proper chuffed but wow! all the others are fabulous. I'm off blog hopping now for a closer look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous picks! So much variety. Love each project! Very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am with Lorraine and I love that wording "proper chuffed"!! Thanks so much for featuring me. All of the other projects are simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG what FANTASTIC creations, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wowwww, fabulous creations from talented crafters:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you have been busy, what lovely creations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. all wonderfull fab projects i do love those stickpins!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic projects love each one xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...