My Lovely Followers

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Have a MONSTER Birthday!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with a card using a stamp by Wild Rose Studio which I love! I would just like to share my good customer service from dealing with Wild Rose Studio, I cannot recommend them enough because they were so helpful and dealt with my request really quickly.
I coloured Fergus with Promarkers and cut round him with scissors on the black stamped line because I wanted to create the effect of him standing alone. I then placed him on acetate to get this effect of him breaking through the front of the card. I drew crack lines over the edges of the paper with Promarker Fine marker and made a cut out where fergus would emerge. I then placed the vellum inside the card and then backed this with polka dot papers. I used My Minds Eye papers.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Totally Gorjuss: Rawr
Fairytale Challenge: Beginning of Autumn
Creative Craft Challenges: Anything Goes
Paperminutes: Autumn
Papertake Weekly: Autumn
Passion for Promarkers: CAS Card
Sweet Stamps Challenge: Autumn
Eureka Stamps: Autumn Colours
Kaboodle Doodles: Children
Make it Monday: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for your lovely comments :-)

26 comments:

  1. Ah this card is cool.. I love the image Px

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, this is just FAB and a brilliant one for the boys. The backing paper is inspired....well done :-)

    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one very cute monster! Love your card and the way you cut it out for Fergus to pop out xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It`s super Elaine I love it. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card using clever ideas with the dragon and paper x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elaine, Couldn't agree with you more about Wild rose studio they do produce the most beautiful stamps and your is stunning you have coloured him stunning and the outline really does make him stand out gorgeous backing papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous,love the image and fabulous details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I soooooooooooooooooo love this card and I love this image, I want it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card:) Very very beautiful:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really clever card - so cute xx
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a cute card some lucky little one is going to love this x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on this weeks challenge at Papertake Weekly,thanks for joining in with us and good luck - Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. cool image i also love the colours emma xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sucha cute card, I love your little dragon. The effect of him breaking through the front is brilliant. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so stunning elaine.realyl fantastic design and fergus is fab ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute monster, great layout sweetie. I spotted you on MIM.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a lovely card! I love your colouration! Thank your for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card with an sweet little monster.
    Thanks for joining us at Fairytale.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is one monster I can handle. ;-) I love how you framed him and I'm so glad you shared this card with us at Make It Monday. Hugs

    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. oops me again elaine.
    thanks so much for joining in my CAS theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  22. ONE SUPER CUTE MONSTER ha ha.. Thank you for joining in with Creative Craft Challenges2 "Theme Anything Goes" Good Luck hunny.. Annette (dt ccc) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  23. FAb card, love Fergus in amongst the foliage!! Thanks for playing along with us at PFP this week, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute image and a fab design, love it! Thanks for joining in at PFP :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...