My Lovely Followers

Tuesday, 18 September 2012

House Mouse Cheesy Birthday!

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I am here with a fun House Mouse card. I coloured the image with Promarkers and cut a think border around him. I then mounted him on Papermania Portobello road papers backed with Kraft Card. I then mounted this on two papers from the set to make my centre panel. I then backed my card blank with two papers and joined with script ribbon from the Portobello collection :-)
I then added cotton lace on top and along the bottom :-) I placed my centre panel on foam tape, then embellished with a script bow, pearls and a Happy Birthday dome greeting.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Card Crafters Circle: Gingham
Forever Friends Monthly Challenge: Ribbon
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Paper Pretties: Ribbon
Corrosive Challenges: Animal Challenges
The Kraft Journal Challenge: Lavishly Layer
Joanna Sheen Challenge: So Sweet
Addicted to Stamps: Make Your Mark

Thank you for visiting and for all your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. Very cute, love how you've used the portobello papers! I have quite a lot left over, must put them to good use like you have xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love the image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww isnt he cute! love those red and blue papers x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a tasty looking card,Elaine! Love the image and the lace is very pretty.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great House mouse card - love it!!
    Kate
    xx


    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute is your card Elaine and the lace is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this cute card:) I love this sweet mouse:)
    Big hug,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous elaine.i love the sweet mouse ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooo cute I love it. Xx that lace is stunning too

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Elaine,
    Thanks for playing in our Gingham Challenge this week at Card Crafters Circle. Love your embellishments and the card colour combination, wonderful card!!! I think I want the same cake for my birthday next year!!!!
    hugs Trish Munro

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those House Mousies. :-) Super cute card with lots of fun layers. thanks so much for playing along this week at The Kraft Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! I just love this little mouse's cake! Beautiful papers and design! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elaine, it's wonderful! I always smile when I see a HM stamp. :) I even love Gouda cheese too!!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is gorgeous. I love the crocheted lace.
    I saw this on MIM and came over for a closer look.
    Blessing hugs,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  15. I spotted your wonderful creation over at Make it Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. TFS!
    My entries are # 74, # 78, # 224 and # 231.
    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  16. Really cute card and such a sweet image :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at the Joanna Sheen Challenge,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...