My Lovely Followers

Sunday, 30 September 2012

OSAAT Butterflies or Buttons

Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) Here I am with my DT card for our challenge at One Stitch at a Time where our theme this week is 'Butterflies or Buttons'. I, of course, went for the butterfly option! ;-)
I used Papermania Chelsea Green papers, an image from Ike coloured in Promarkers and Flexmarkers, Kraft card, 'Good luck' greeting, 3D Butterflies and pearls.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Karens Doodles: Green
LEJ Designs: Monochromatic
Digi Makeover Challenge: Anything Goes
Patties Creations: Anything Goes
Simply Create Challenges: Anything Goes

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,such a fab image and details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the butterflies

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely little summer scene - super card. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card,image and papers and love the butterflies
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super little card elaine ... love that little cottage ...I do fancy living there ... thank you so much for visiting me ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, Love the image and the layout. Phyllis x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful card, Elaine. Joy to look at. Love the papers, image and the butterflies.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Elaine! I am really liking your layout! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those butterflies and layout just great for the challenge.

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl Your Sister OAAST DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow à real Nice card.
    Thans for joining us!
    Greets Jolanda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute card! I missed your post go up on my regular round :D

    Thanks for joining us as Digi Makeover this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, the butterflies finish it off perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing in our 'Anything Goes' Challenge #53!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's a great card with a lovely image!!
    Thanks for joining us at Elke Kaart een Feestje.
    Greetz Geertje

    ReplyDelete
  15. very pretty, love the butterflies!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...