My Lovely Followers

Saturday, 8 September 2012

OSCC No Floral Embellishments

Good morning everyone, hope you are well! Here I am with my DT card for our challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge where our theme this week is 'No Floral Embellishments'. So you can use floral papers or a floral image but no added embellishments :-)
I carried on with my challenge to myself to use my existing stash and made a Penny Black card, I was always scared to colour the animals so haven't really used these stamps but I am pleased with how they have come out and have fallen in love with them again! :-) I coloured them with Promarkers and Flexmarkers then cut them with a nestie shape. I then chose My Minds Eye Stella papers I love but have been holding onto for ages as I couldnt bear to cut into them! :-)
I cut a scalloped circle nestie out of distress cardstock to compliment the papers and used as a mat for my image. I then placed my papers and used polka dot ribbon in different colours on each side to make the image pop. I used a 3D Butterfly with a trail of pearls in the bottom corner then added three Card candy.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crazy Challenge: Seeing Spots
Just Add Ink: Just add Polka dots
Forever Friends: Ribbon
S J Crafts: Summertime
Inspired by Stamping: Photo Inspiration
Divas By Design: Friendship
Inky Impressions: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp Challenge: Only stamps, no digis
Perfect Sentiments: Animals

Thank you for looking and for all your lovely comments :-)

39 comments:

  1. Oooh Elaine I love this. I popped over from the challenge blog but you'd not posted at the time, so I've popped back to say that I love your card. The image is beautiful honey. Love it
    Annette
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card - love it!!
    Kate
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elaine, this is beyond beautiful! I love all Penny Black's animals :-) Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions challenge and I'd love to see you again :-)

    Dilyana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super gorgeous card,Elaine. Love,Love,Love the papers and the image is sooooo adorable.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous...fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute image, love the colour combo and layout of your card xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous image and loving the colours you have used and the papers are fabulous too.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card, really nice papers. Happy blog hopping xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sweet card my lovely friend:)
    Cute image:)
    Hugs,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is gorgeous. I love the cute image and beautiful colours

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous - one of my fave images and beautifully coloured
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love every thing about this one!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is really cute Elaine, as always the image is gorgeous and the colour and layout also xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute image and love the backing papers. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. so gorgeous elaine.fab sweet image and i love your colour combo ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the card, penny black stamps are one of my favourites though I seem to have far more magnolias. I have the same problem cutting up pretty paper too. I have a beautiful maja design pad but I don't want to destroy it! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such an adorable image and lovely colors Elaine, it works beautifully without any floral embellishment! xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so cute, love the image and the papers. the design is perfect xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just love this card and that image is adorable!! Thanks for joining us at The Perfect Sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous card love this image its one of my faves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card love the colours and layout and the image is so cute xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  22. So pretty, bet it was hard not to stick on a flower or 2 :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. The papers are absolutely gorgeous and I love the image xXx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hi Elaine, wow this is gorgeous, the papers you have used are fantastic, and a cute image coloured so well
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful card lovely image stunning papers , , lol lam the same about cutting up papers got a big pile l dont want to cut up Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  26. Those papers are GORGEOUS and go so well with the teeny mice and their big flower. So cute!

    THanks for playing with us at IBSIC!

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your cute card!
    Thank you for plaing along with us at CCH # 128 Seeing Spots!
    Hugs,Krassi

    ReplyDelete
  28. oh this is so sweet and i love the papers
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another gogeous card. Lovely image, papers and ribbons. Thanks for joining Forever Friends 'Ribbon' challenge. Good luck in the draw with your second card and hope to see you for our next challenge.
    Hugs, Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Wow, way to rock the challenges...your card is adorable! Thank you for playing along with Forever Friends ribbon challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is just gorgeous! I love all your details! Thank you for joining us at IBSIC! Hugs, Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  32. What a sweet image and great coloring! Thanks for playing along with the Put A Stamp On It Challenge over on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Cute card tanks for joining us at S J Crafts this month.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  34. That stamp is so cute! I love the yellow and teal too. Thanks for joining us at SJ Crafts! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments, I really appreciate them all :-) Elaine-xxx-

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...