Good afternoon everyone, hope you are well :-) I have been experimenting with cotton from an old sheet and I am really quite pleased with the results. I used Stazon ink to stamp my frigate, definition and world map onto the cotton, then cut round them. They were ironed onto bondaweb to bring stability to the fabric, then sewn around the edges with a sewing machine with green thread to match the Papermania Chelsea Green papers I wanted to use. I added white coredinations card to mount the darker green papers on to distinguish them from the paper I used on the base. I added Florists ribbon for texture with a wooden button with twine threaded through the holes as if sewn in.